Our classic Flyknit unisex desert boot, town to trail. All the benefits of Freet and smart enough for day to day wear in town or out on the trail
- Sizing & Fitting
- Reviews (9)
- Additional information
- Flyknit Breathable, durable upper, with a little stretch made from our new flyknit micro fibre material – MicroF Stretch. Whilst Chukka may have a little water resistance for a short while, it is designed as an extremely breathable shoe and not waterproof
- Super smooth lining for wearing barefoot or with socks
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- ConnectComfort PORON® Midsole aids shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity
- Conventional lace
- MultiGrip2 performance outsole for trail and pavement grip and durability
- Charcoal – soft mid gray colour
Sizes 36-49 Chukka is a little smaller than an ‘average’ size. You are likely to need to go to the next larger size.
Wt. 490 grams pair size 42
You will need to go one size larger than your ‘normal’ EU shoe size. If you prefer a ‘roomy’ fit, then go two sizes larger.
The length and width of the inside of this shoe is as below. Remember the shoe has good volume in the forefoot so the actual comfortable width of this shoe will be a few mm greater than this ‘flat’ measurement. Fit is personal, but most people will prefer to have at least 4 or 5mm spare room in front of your largest toe(s):
Size 36/222mm length, 89mm width, Size 37/228mm length, 91mm width, Size 38/234mm length, 93mm width, Size 39/243mm length, 95mm width, Size 40/247mm length, 97mm width, Size 41/253mm length, 99mm width, Size 42/260mm length, 100mm width, Size 43/266mm length, 101mm width, Size 44/272mm length, 102mm width, Size 45/276mm length, 103mm width, Size 46/284mm length, 105mm width, Size 47/290mm length, 107mm width, Size 48/296mm length, 109mm width, Size 49/305mm length, 111mm
Length and width measurements taken as follows:
Hand wash with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49