- Flyknit Breathable, durable upper, with a little stretch made from our new flyknit micro fibre material – MicroF Stretch. Whilst Chukka may have a little water resistance for a short while, it is designed as an extremely breathable shoe and not waterproof
- Super smooth lining for wearing barefoot or with socks
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- ConnectComfort PORON® Midsole aids shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity
- Conventional lace
- MultiGrip2 performance outsole for trail and pavement grip and durability
- Charcoal – soft mid gray colour
Sizes 36-49 Chukka is a little smaller than an ‘average’ size. You are likely to need to go to the next larger size.
Wt. 490 grams pair size 42
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
Sizing & Fitting
Most people will need one size larger than their ‘normal’ EU shoe size. For our general sizing advice and measurement tables please see here
Hand wash in warm water with a spot of mild detergent. Air dry.