Freet Bootee M
Bootee for natural movement on the trail and around town. Now with greater durability and water resistance
- Sizing & Fitting
- Reviews (5)
- Additional information
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- BreatheMesh upper material for breathability, a little water resistance and temperature control
- Lining is a highly breathable water resistant membrane. This shoe is designed for excellent breathablity. If you want more water resistance, then look at Mudee
- Protective TPU overlay on high wear areas of upper
- ConnectComfort with 3mm Ortholite insole to aid shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity. Designed equally to be worn without the insole to be closer to the ground for greater connectivity
- Conventional lace
- MultiGrip performance outsole for light trail grip and durability
- Worn with or without socks
- For extreme wet, cold conditions wear with our waterproof sock (sold separately)
- Stack Height: 7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
Fitting: Sizes 37-48 You are likely to need a size larger than your ‘normal’ shoe size, especially if wearing a thicker sock and prefer a ‘roomy’ fitting shoe.
Wt. 420gms pr 42
Although a little more generous than our older styles, on average people still go one EU size larger than their ‘average’ shoe size.
The length of the insole of this shoe is as below. You will need to make sure you have at least 4 or 5mm spare room in front of your largest toe(s):
Size 37/234mm length, Size 38/240mm length, Size 39/247mm length, Size 40/253mm length, Size 41/260mm length, Size 42/266mm length, Size 43/272mm length, Size 44/278mm length, Size 45/284mm length, Size 46/290mm length, Size 47/296mm length, Size 48/305mm length
Hand wash with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry. Treat with a conditioner/water proofer suitable for synthetic uppers/liners.
37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48