- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
- Freet 5in1 asymmetric forefoot for natural foot shape allowing toes to spread naturally
- BreatheMesh upper material for breathability, a little water resistance and temperature control
- Lining is a highly breathable water resistant membrane. This shoe is designed for excellent breathablity. If you want more water resistance, then look at Mudee
- Protective TPU overlay on high wear areas of upper
- ConnectComfort with 3mm Ortholite insole to aid shock absorption whilst ensuring excellent ground connectivity. Designed equally to be worn without the insole to be closer to the ground for greater connectivity
- Conventional lace
- MultiGrip performance outsole for light trail grip and durability
- Worn with or without socks
- For extreme wet, cold conditions wear with our waterproof sock (sold separately)
- Stack Height: 7mm with insole; 4mm without insole
Fitting: Sizes 37-48 You are likely to need a size larger than your ‘normal’ shoe size, especially if wearing a thicker sock and prefer a ‘roomy’ fitting shoe.
Wt. 420gms pr 42
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
Sizing & Fitting
Most people will need one size larger than their ‘normal’ EU shoe size especially if you are likely to wear a thicker midweight sock. For our general sizing advice and measurement tables please see here
To clean your Mudees, use a damp cloth to wipe the upper after rinsing/brushing off any stubborn mud. You can rinse the lining with warm water with a tiny spot of detergent. Rinse with clean water. Dry with some lightly rolled newspaper and leave to air-dry overnight. Proof/condition the upper with a product suitable for synthetic material.